The 1967 expansion of the stadium included what we currently refer to as the Champion’s Club. Originally, the Champion’s Club was the president of the university’s box. Once the SkySuites were added, he was given a suite and the idea of the Champion’s Club was birthed. The Champion’s Club sits on the 50 yard line and allows guests to participate in the game day experience within an open air, covered space. Amenities include a main food buffet and flat screen TVs.
Q: What if I want to go visit someone in the stadium?
A: You are welcome to visit friends or family in the stadium; however, they are not allowed to join you in the Champion’s Club unless they have a new, un-used Champion’s Club ticket.
Q: How early may I get into the Champion’s Club on game day? How late after the game may I stay?
A: The Champion’s Club opens 1.5 hours prior to kickoff, and will close immediately following the game.
Q: Can I smoke in the Champion’s Club?
A: Sanford Stadium is a smoke-free facility.
Q: Are children allowed in the SkyClub?
A: Yes, children are a part of the Georgia family experience and are welcomed in the SkyClub. Please note that children must be supervised at all times.
Q: How long does the buffet stay open
A: The buffets will be available to you beginning at gate open through the 3rd Quarter.
- The Champion’s Club will be used only during UGA home football games and specified events approved by Georgia Athletic Hospitality.
- To avoid injury, please do not throw any objects from the stadium seating.
- Sanford Stadium is a smoke-free facility; therefore, smoking is prohibited in all areas.
- All Champion’s Club members and guests are requested to respect the rights of other Champion’s Club members and ensure that all activities conducted in the Champion’s Club area are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- The Champion’s Club may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- The Champion’s Club may not be used for overnight accommodations.
- A Sanford Stadium Champion’s Club game ticket is required for all individuals, including children of any age.
The above Rules & Regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Georgia, the SEC, and the NCAA.