Georgia Athletic Hospitality - Event Staff
Are you interested in a behind-the-scenes look into the world of premium seating and hospitality within UGA Athletics? Do you have exceptional customer service skills and love supporting the Georgia Bulldogs? Georgia Athletic Hospitality (GAH) wants you to be a part of the Game Day and Event FANgineer staff today! The GAH Team is hiring FANgineers to join the FANgineer staff for the 2023 Georgia Football Season. You could be a part of an exclusive team that provides the best game day and event service to UGA donors and fans.
For Fall 2023, we are looking to hire FANgineers to support our premium operation at Sanford Stadium for Georgia Football at at least 5 of the 7 home games (all staff are required to work the first and last games of the season. FANGINEERs will rank the other games based on preference, but are not guaranteed to be scheduled for top preferred games)! Georgia Athletic Hospitality manages 7 premium areas on game days, which include the SkySuites and various club areas.
What you will do:
1. Greet donors and fans as they enter the premium areas at Sanford Stadium.
2. Work within a group of fellow FANgineers to provide outstanding service in all premium club areas.
3. Assist in pre-game set up and post-game break down for every event.
GAH is a part of REVELxp. REVELxp has the winning playbook for it all – Pre-, Post-, In-Game, and non-game day premium hospitality solutions that drive incremental revenue for universities, teams and venues.
To apply, simply click the button below! Don’t wait! Apply Today!
Please note, to be a FANgineer, you must meet the following physical requirements:
- Ability to be standing on your feet for a minimum of 8 hours straight outside of a 30 minute break
- Ability to arrive at Sanford Stadium and leave on your own
- Ability to navigate Sanford Stadium, walking in confined spaces amongst guests within multiple areas of the stadium
- Ability to communicate with staff/guests, including general interpersonal communication as well as potential radio communication
- Ability to perform "Light Work", lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally when manual labor is required for the job
- Ability to work outside with some exposure to environmental conditions including various temperatures and weather conditions
- Visual Acuity necessary to make general observations of guests and premium areas with specific regard to enforcing policies and realizing issues on game day